Our rapidly growing Homecare service requires experienced Carers to join our fun and vibrant team. We are looking for friendly, motivated and caring individuals. Carers who will take pride in helping our service users feel safe, valued and respected.
You will need:
- Experience in Care, preferably minimum of one year.
- A passion for providing person centred care
- Support the management team in delivering to a high standard
- Provide input and thought into improving practices
- Ensure safety, dignity and privacy for service users
- Support the development and maintenance of detailed and comprehensive care plans and deliver against these
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A can do attitude
- Your own vehicle to travel between visits, although some walking visits may be available
In Return you will receive:
- The opportunity to join a fun and supportive team
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Discretional Bonus scheme
- Mileage allowance and travel time paid
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
An enhanced DBS and two satisfactory references will be required for the position.